Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Getting Stronger

You are STRONG but you may not even know it. I am not even aware of my strength for the most of the time. I read about strong women, i have strong women in my life and for some others I am that strong woman. It's funny how we can't grasp such a simple thing. But it is indeed a journey and an interesting one.
What I am learning is what strength means to me. I believe it is individual. Strength for me is many things such as physical strength, fitness, health, confidence,intelligent curiosity, humility and spirituality. As I try real hard to work on all of them at once, I have decided to take it one step at a time. I have lost the control of my body. In order to be strong I should have a strong body and soul . As, I have been working out for a while now with the intent to solely lose weight and fit in my clothes, I have started to change my focus to strengthen my body instead. I want to have a strong body so I can carry myself better, which will influence my confidence. I want to be stronger in my legs so I don't feel as tired after sitting at work all day. I want to be stronger knowing that I am doing the best to be healthier and a great example for others. I want to motivate people because that pushes me even further. I love this. I love my new approach and I am hopefully going to be stronger in mind, heart, body and soul.

Are you getting stronger? Let's do it together. Take one step at a time and take the time to take care of your body. It's the key to your healthy future!

No comments:

Post a Comment