Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Losing myself

I was who I was and I am who I am.

This sentence has been on my mind for weeks while I am trying to keep my head above the water. I never thought that I will be trapped in the routine and doubting who I am. I had to ask myself: Did I lose the fun and bubbly zummie? The answer is yes. I feel the transition from worry free to worry to every day routine. Is this life and reality? Different priorities shape life. Life is good still. I was who I was because it makes me who I am today. I do not think that I am losing the fun and bubbly zummie. It is still there, just locked up by commitments, priorities, and life itself but it comes out with people you love and bits and pieces with people you meet daily. I just need to remind myself that it's still me.
I am who I am. I need to breathe in and out.

I am happy.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment