Friday, January 14, 2011

How much are you willing to spend?

Are you a Fashionista or a Maxinista?

I love to see a well dressed woman and man. Without knowing the person it tells me two things:

1. The person cares about him/herself
2. The person dedicated some time in how the present him/herself

and on a side note...a clean looking and smelling person is always a plus! well it should be a MUST...

Investment in cleaning supplies is number one on the list. Washing yourself, putting some make up and doing your hair is high up there. It makes a woman feel good at the same time it is an easy eye catch for the opposite sex.
Number two is finding clothes that fit your style but that are in fashion. Fashion in my opinion is based on the individual. I find it boring to see everyone dressed the same. Ah..imagine everyone looking the same!!!! Look at what you have in your closet. Sometimes it's easier to keep buying new things but you (I AM SURE YOU DO) have some hidden treasures in your closet. Take a look! Try to maximize your look by using clothing that you already have and combine it with some new accessories! It's all about how you put the outfit together...it can make you look a million bucks.
And you know that's you

I am gonna post some links to some great websites to sign up. I find myself sometimes surprised how much sales are really going on. Who can afford buying a full priced item after all? I know I am not and as a matter of fact I refuse to. There is no need to, because fashion is not here just for a second, and for future reference it comes back at some point :))

so keep tuned..more to come!

Peace and Fashion,

Zummie