Thursday, January 27, 2011

Recycled Fashion

Ever since I started to blog about Fair Trade Fashion and the value of organic clothing I pay much more attention to detail to retailers and what they are doing about it.
Today, I found out that H&M a leading affordable fashion retailer is bringing out recycled fashion to their stores. So how many of you would wear a recycled dress?

I took a look at the dresses and clothes that are coming into the stores and I really like them. They are fashionable and fun. This proves my point that recycled and organic cotton clothes are fun and beautiful. If more retailers would incorporate that it would make such a difference. I commend H&M for doing this and I hope you guys go out there to check it out!

Here is the link to the website:

http://www.hm.com/us/sustainablestyle#/sustainablestyle/

Let me know your thoughts and comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment